Tax Free Childcare Help

Tax Free childcare.
Apply and open an account on line via childcare Choices / Government Websites.
Then use the account to pay Little Saplings, selecting Little Sapling Childcare Centres as your provider. 
 Your child must be 11 or under and usually live with you. They stop being eligible on 1 September after their 11th birthday. (or under 17 for disabled children).
You can open an online account to pay for registered childcare (subject to age restrictions).
The government will top-up the money you pay into the account.
For every £8 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2.
You can receive up to £2,000 per child - that's up to £500 every three months.
If you have a disabled child, you can receive up to £4,000 per child - that's up to £1,000 every three months.
You, and any partner, must each expect to earn (on average) at least £142 per week (equal to 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living Wage). If you, or your partner, are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave, or you're unable to work because you are disabled or have caring responsibilities, you could still be eligible.
If either you, or your partner, expect to earn £100,000 or more, you can’t get Tax-Free Childcare.
You can’t use Tax-Free Childcare at the same time as childcare vouchers, Universal Credit or Tax Credits.
You can use it to top up hours with the 15 hours and 30 hours funded schemes.

© Copyright Little Saplings Childcare Centres