In full time education

You could get weekly payments through Care to Learn if you're under 20 at the start of a publicly-funded course, such as a school or sixth form.
You can apply for Discretionary Learner Support to pay for childcare if you're 20 or over and in further education, for example, if you're studying for an NVQ, BTEC or PGCE.
You can apply for a Childcare Grant if you're in full-time higher education to pay for childcare costs for children.
This applies to children under 15 or 17 if special needs.
Currently help is at 85% of costs, (max £164.70 for one child, £282.36 for two)paid to the parent. This is paid in 3 installments over an academic year.
Shortly this will be changed to direct payment to the provider.

© Copyright Little Saplings Childcare Centres