Help with Fees for 2 year olds
Remember your child must have had their Birthday before or on the selected date.
Below are the options available. Full details can be found on our Childcare Funding page LINK above
or at www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
1. If you have received a letter from your council telling you that you qualify for 15hr of free childcare a week. This is often called a Golden Ticket Letter. All we need is a copy of this letter. Funded hours only apply in school term time for 38 weeks of the year. All other weeks have to be paid for.
2. Parent(s) in receipt of certain benefits can apply. You can check if you qualify by applying via the council website and received a code to give us. This gives 15hrs of free childcare a week during school term time only, 38 weeks of the year. All other weeks have to be paid for.
For Sandwell the Link to apply and check is: https://sandwell.cloud.servelec-synergy.com/Synergy/
3. If in receipt of Child Tax Credits then they will pay 70% of any fees due all year round. Apply via them.
4. If in receipt of Universal Credit then they will pay 85% of any fees due all year round. Apply via them.
5. If in Full time education then help is available apply via your College or University.
6. Childcare Free Tax Credits. If a single parent works (or both if they live together) work. Provided that each one earns less than £100,000 a year. Pay your fees to us via them and they will pay 20% of your fees.
© Copyright Little Saplings Childcare Centres